Doodieman Voodoo Doodieman Voodoo

AMAZING

You can click useless review but.................
........................HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

Cloud to Ground Lightning Cloud to Ground Lightning

I like to kill

Maybe if you animated a few people getting blown to bits near the impact zone of the bombs and the rest getting blown away, some with limbs missing.

More audio would be good as well.

DTZ World Cup Keepy Ups DTZ World Cup Keepy Ups

Could Be SOOOOO AWESOME.

I picked the basics up really quickly. But i think what could be improved on were the ball physics and a little bit more attention to detail on the head shoulder and foot detection.

There was a great game years ago this reminded me off and it was on the amiga and that was "Soccer Kid".

So hence I give it a 7.

Wurmy responds:

Sharing what?
And tidy?
I do not understand :(

Look out, Mr Johnson! Look out, Mr Johnson!

Good idea.

Good idea for a game. The graphics and sound were good. Controls were pretty easy. Good layout of levels.

Whats more can be said.

With the originality id give this game
--------------------
Nine out of ten
---------------------

Coil Coil

Wow

Wow. Without giving the plot away i dont think anybody has ever made a game with this plot.

This demands a sequel.

Well done.

The Bar Pick-Up The Bar Pick-Up

Superb

Great Art, Sound ,atmosphere morals. To the total uneducated/shy this is a guide!!! If some dude uses this and scores what an accomplish this film is!!
Worth all the time im sure you put in.
Peace

Bunny Invasion Bunny Invasion

The most addictive game on here.

This game is brilliant. The amount of points you get per level, compared to the difficulty, compared to the upgrades is spot on. Sharpshooters are awarded properly for using the dual pistols once maxed out. To save up for the later weapons. Was slightly dissappointed with the shotgun. Even maxed out it felt weak and unreliable. Other than that the game was great and the sayings made me laugh everytime i heard them.

Simpleton Simpleton

Why???

Why put links in your game and spoil all the time and effort you put into this great little game.

the Kill Kar the Kill Kar

This Ur First Game???? Brilliant!!

If this is your first game can i say well done. The handling of the car was fun, the handbrake felt realistic enough. The graphics were simple,but more than enough effective. If you make another (which i really hope you do) can i suggest new levels which affect the cars handling. Like ice where you slip and slide, to mud where the controls are sluggish. I didnt feel rewarded enough for playing the game so maybe some add ons after each level like spikes you can attach to your cars or upgrades for the cars. I swept throught the game but my only problem with it was the collisons with bombs. It is hard to gauge wether you are close enough to get blown up or not. Other than that i loved this so please make more.